For athletes that require an individual programme with one primary contact per month to feedback and discuss their training.
- Individualised Training Programme
- Annual plan
- 3-5 week training blocks with all necessary detail
- Personalisation of training zones, paces, technical advice
- Feedback and discussion with coach once per month
- Advice on other aspects of training such as nutrition, equipment, race preparation
- Includes membership of our yoga video library
- 10% discount on selected services such as 121 sessions and our own camps
Triathlon/Duathlon = £130/month, Single discipline = £100/month
For athletes that require an individual programme that includes regular face to face contact.
- Includes all the features of the Standard Programme
- Includes a credit of £40/month towards face-to-face coaching
- This can be used to attend a regular session such as the weekly Coached Run Session
- It can also be used for an hour of one-to-one coaching in any of the disciplines
- Credit not used will be carried forward and made use of to suit your development
- If you are based remotely to Leeds then this can be accumulated to provide a training day every 3-4 months
- Facility costs such as track access or pool lane hire are not included
- 20% discount on selected services such as small group swim sessions and our own camps
Triathlon/Duathlon = £170/month, Single discipline = £140/month
danica spiteri –
I have been directly coached on 1:1 basis by Jack over the past year, where I started off shortly after having my first baby, and being very unfit.
Jack not only guided me step by step of the way, but greatly listened to what I had to say in my feedback and adjusted my training as necessary.
14 months after having my baby, I was back at racing, and took part in my first 70.3 event, where I had a time of 4hr 31, placing 3rd overall and 1st in my age group, also qualifying for world champs.
I have returned back to triathlon stronger than I was before having a baby (even though it was super hard work to juggle it together!)
I was also under Jack’s guidance (as a squad in the uni team) between 2012-2014, and despite having a squad set up, his training programme helped me achieve targets and surpassing them, such as racing in the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, placing 15th.
Despite having so many world class athletes, Jack still found time to give me attention to help me be the best I can be for my level.